In-ear monitors are rad. Whether they’re for your personal mix on stage (with enough isolation to look after your precious hearing), or because you just freakin’ love music and want the best possible sound to get you through your day… We get it. That’s why we make them.
People often assume they need to get theirs ears moulded to buy IEMs, making them a daunting and expensive purchase. While moulded IEMs can be a good solution for some, they can also bring a host of problems and complications…
There is a simple and super effective alternative. We call it “universal fit” and you’ll find it across the Audiofly Performance Series. Instead of having your ears moulded, Auduiofly IEMs come with a range of ear tips, each in 3 sizes (Comply™ foam tips, dome silicon tips and tri-flange silicon tips). Once you’ve found your best fit from the supplied tips, register your product and we’ll send additional tips of your preference for FREE. Yes, we really do that.
Here’s 6 reasons why universal fit monitors kick ass:
1. Cheaper For You: Compared with equivalent “moulded” IEMs, Audiofly products are considerably cheaper. This leaves you with more money for basketball cards, or whatever gets you going…
2. No Appointments: Audiofly IEMs don’t require any audiologist appointments, followed by more appointments as your ear canals generally change every few years!
3. Maximum Isolation: The fluid tear-shaped design of our ear pieces mean Audiofly IEMs deliver a staggering amount of isolation, especially when coupled with Comply™ tips. Don’t worry, you’ll get good at reading lips.
4. More Hygienic: Whether moulded or universal fit, ear tips are all subjected to the necessary conditions for bacteria to thrive. Replaceable tips keep your ear canals fresh and hygienic. Statistically this will help your prospects of finding a life partner.
5. Long Term Comfort: Moulds are generally made from a solid resin with minimal “give” in the material, and this tends to get fairly sore over extended use. This is especially true for singers, as movement in the jaw causes movement in your ear canals. In blissful contrast, foam and silicon tips flex to the shape of your ears and remain comfortable over long wearing periods. Just like a good pair of skinny jeans.
6. Quick to Insert/Remove: Moulds follow the twisting shape of your ear canals, and therefore insertion and removal takes some care. Foam or silicon tips on the other hand fit straight into the ear, meaning no awkward “concentration” expressions while your monitors go in or come out.
Check out our online store for full range of in-ear monitors and other goodies.