As more people continue to work from home (including the Audiofly team), below are our tips to help you stay motivated and on track while working remotely:
- Have a dedicated working space at home.
- Make sure all distractions are removed, including logging off from your personal social media accounts and being away from the TV.
- Make sure your monitor/screen is set up high to your eye level with a separate keyboard and mouse for flexibility in positioning.
- Communicate boundaries to your family or housemates to let them know that you are not to be interrupted.
- Have regular breaks to stretch your legs and for healthy snacking.
- Start your work day and end your work day with a regular routine to mentally prepare you for starting and finishing your work.
- Over-communicate with your colleagues – make sure you let them know of your timelines and projects. Repetition may be necessary for this.
- Make a to-do list at the start of each day and tick them off as you go, creating a sense of satisfaction and fulfilment.
- Even though it’s tempting to stay in your PJs, dressing up like you are still going into the office will help you get into the right work mindset and will also prepare you for any last-minute video calls with your clients and/or colleagues.
- Have your favourite playlists and/or podcasts lined up and ready to go. Not only will this help motivate and inspire you but it also creates a sense of background noise to replace the office sounds you may have gotten used to and help reduce the sense of loneliness.
- Have the right equipment and that includes headphones. Audiofly has a range of high quality headphones for any working-from-home scenarios, such as:
- Blocking out any distractions with our comfortable noise-isolating designs.
- Helping you to have productive phone and video meetings with the included microphone on all models for optimal clarity.
- Allowing you to have walking phone meetings with our wireless Bluetooth models to improve your physical and mental wellbeing.
- Bringing out the very best in your playlists and podcasts with our award-winning custom-voiced drivers.
So if you’re looking to invest in a good pair of headphones for your home office, check out our full range here.