If you’re travelling this Christmas, we know it can be a stressful experience! So below are some tips to help make your travels smooth sailing:
- Be prepared and do your research with Smart Traveller. Make a list of what you need to bring, ensure that your passport hasn’t expired and that you have all the required visas, and be up to date on the necessary vaccinations.
- Don’t wrap your gifts beforehand as customs may go through your luggage and unwrap your hard work. If you can, place your gifts in your carry-on to avoid them being possibly lost with your checked baggage.
- Leave early for the airport. During the holiday season, you will be battling traffic jams, packed parking lots and long lines. If you can, it pays to check in online.
- Make sure you have all the important contact details stored on your phone and accessible offline.
- Download your favourite Netflix movies and TV shows ahead of time to watch during the flight. If you have Spotify Premium or YouTube Premium, you can also download your favourite playlists and clips respectively to enjoy offline.
- Pack the following in your carry-on to make your flight as comfortable as possible:
- Empty water bottle
- Power bank
- Travel blanket
- Eye mask
- Neck pillow
- Audiofly Headphones (of course!)